Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 12:00 PM Posted by ervan setiawan
Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 12:45 PM Posted by ervan setiawan
Recipe for two:
2 packages of Indomie Goreng
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp white pepper
yu choy or any green vegetables
chinese dried black mushroom, soaked in water
green onion, sliced
1 thai chili, deseeded
1 tbs sweet soy sauce
1/2 tbs soy sauce
1. Boil noodle until it's half done, drain them.
2. Heat up wok with 1 tbs of oil.
3. Add garlic and thai chilli, sautee until fragrant.
4. Put green onion, shrimp and cabbage.
5. Put noodle, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, half of the mie goreng seasonings, white pepper
6. Add yu choy, mix well.
7. Serve with fried egg and fried onions.